We are at the end of May, man! Time moves fast. My last post here was in January!
I was in the process of starting up a project of my own, and could not dedicate much time blogging. I guess this happens to most of us. At least one way or the other certain things take up our time. Sometimes we do it consciously (prioritizing). Sometimes we realize that we have been concentrating on just one thing more than the others have. Anyway, it is difficult to attend all things at an even pace.
However, having said that this post isn’t about how to do all things in life at an even pace perhaps one day I’ll make a post of it – (when I truly can manage things like that)
So what is this post about? Well for starters it is just getting back to blogging, and as a comeback, I like to start listing out 5 months of learning curve that I have had the pleasure or displeasure of experiencing, in the course of my project, dealing with my friends problems and a few off my own.
I am going to make this a series of learning curve from the 5 months so here it is January
- People around you are there for a reason, we are all these messages to one another on “how to be and how not to be” Try to be the better person in any given situation – It goes a long way if you can manage that.
- It is better to have some control over your emotions than have your emotions control you – It is easier said than done, and that is why probably it is still a learning curve and guess it will always be.
- If you do not have your own dreams or goals set properly, it is easy to get carried away by someone else’s dream.
- If you are not in the driver’s seat of your life, more likely, someone else will drive your life for you. This will not necessarily be the direction you want to go.
- Trust , is something you need to hold on to , It can carry you far whether it’s in a friend , a belief or even a idea but Trust in your self is the first thing you should always have. (I learned this the hard way).
- People change for whatever reason, it does not matter if they gave you their word at times they just change and they will always have their reasons, there is nothing, you can do about it. You can only accept their change and work your way around it.
- There is only so much of a help – you can do for another unless and until they are ready to be helped.