Continuing on with the learning series – Here is what I learned in February :
- The Art of Breaking things down – whatever is on your mind, that’s bothering you, break it down in to smaller segments and find solutions to the smaller bits , add it back up again you just might have solved the larger issues.
- Put your heart and soul in to it – you start to realize you can do things, what you thought you never could do.
- Put your heart and soul in to it – you start to realize you can do things, what you thought you never could.
- At times, all you need is a little “I believe in you” help from a good friend or someone close to your heart – It can do wonders!
- You have a self-made image of your self – You think that is you; you think that, this is the only way you can be. WRONG! – There is so much to you than you think you are.
- Get out there and face the challenges – they can either break you or make you.
- Passion, interest can drive you but the most important of them all is NEED. What you need the most, money? A routine? Identity? – Whatever this NEED is and how much of it you need, will push you to give it all you got.
- One-step at a time – Plans and structure – restructure – short-term goals, long terms goals, list of possibilities and list out opportunities – This arrangement makes a huge difference in the way you end up looking at the overall picture.
- Make a checklist of things – things surprisingly move as you tick each one off.